Friday 25 October 2013

MY CHILDHOOD LIFE

My childhood life

Everyone said when you was a child, is the best time of your life and you don’t have any problem at all. Yup, I think so. I am lucky enough to have a happy childhood life experience.
I was very happy during my childhood. My childhood life was joyful, without any stress and no problems. Every evening, I'll play football with my friends at the field. Sometimes, my family and I will go jogging at the playground. The sweetest memories that is stored in my mind, is when my friends brought a new bicycle and i don’t have one. Every day I was depressed, I wanted a new bicycle like my friends. On my birthday, my dad surprised me by giving a bicycle as a present. I was very happy at that time because I could cycle along my friends. My parents always took me to play at the playground, they accompanied me until the late evening.

Today, children experience a very different lifestyle. They are no longer accompanied by their parents playing at the playground. This is because parents are very busy with their career. Therefore, the child will play at the playground without parental supervision. They have more time to play with friends.

Environment

The home environment from several years ago when I was 4 years old was quite different from today.

During my childhood, my mother would read a story book before I go to bed, which is the "Dog and Shadow", "Rabbit and the Tortoise" and "Stories of the Prophets". Sometimes, my father would tell about his life experience to me, until I fall asleep. Apart from that, they also watch television with me, such as Mr.Bean. It was one of the programs that we used to watch together, because it was my favourite cartoon program. My mother will make “milo ice” and snacks before watching television. I'm very happy and fortunate because my parent is always with me.


Today, children don’t spend much time with their parents. Their parents are very busy working until late. Therefore, they are surrounded by the media as their companions and entertainment such as mobile phones, various films, television, computers, video games, e-mail, instant messaging and text messaging, and the Internet. Teens spend nearly 17 hours a week on the internet and almost 14 hours week watching television.

by HASLINA BINTI SAHAT ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment