Tuesday 1 October 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hey, this is our blog for Fundamental English, so I have something to share about me and my friends. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. My name is Haslina Binti Sahat, I am 21 years old. I am from Labis , Johor. I was born in February, 1992, so I like everything that is related with February.  I have two older brothers, one sister and two younger brothers. My favourite thing to do is watching movies. My hobby is playing netball, and every evening after class, I will play netball with my friends. 

Now I would like to describe one of my best friends her name is Nur Najihah Binti Rosli. She has a very cool personality. She greets me so friendly no matter what time and place. She is the same age as me she was also born in April 1992, and is from Umbai, Melaka. Her favourite thing to do is watching Korean game show that is “Runningman”. She has one brother and one sister.  Her hobby is travelling. Her dream is to go to Korea and meet Korean boy band “CNBLUE”. 

NUR NAJIHAH BINTI ROSLI

Then, I would like to describe another one of my best friends her name is Nurul Amanina Binti Abu Hassan. She is very polite, good mannered and sweet. She never promises anything wrong to others. I have never seen her losing her temper. She was born at March, 1992 so we are the same age. She lived in Sungai Petani, Kedah. She has two sisters and four brothers. She is also a fan of “Runningman”. When we have free time, we will watch the game show together. Her hobby is reading books. 

NURUL AMANINA BINTI ABU HASSAN

Right now we are studying Bachelor at UniKL MICET in Chemical Engineering Technology in Food. This is our first semester. We are in the same course and class. We graduated in Diploma from UniKL MICET in Chemical Engineering Technology in Food. So, we have been best friends since 3 years ago.


Sincerely me,
HASLINA BINTI SAHAT


No comments:

Post a Comment